We are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for helping people live and grow together to join our close knit Administration team. This is a full-time, temporary position including a 6 month contract.
If you are the kind of person who instinctively creates and follows processes to efficiently organize and complete tasks and projects this job is for you.
This is YOU to a ‘T’:
- You are a master at coordinating information and people, taking care of processes, and keeping things tidy
- You are able to juggle multiple projects and communicate honestly about your timelines, challenges, and questions
- You do whatever it takes. You live by the phrase, “It’s not my fault but it is my problem.”
- You are confident, kind, patient and have a calming manner
- You are willing to step into any situation and find creative solutions
- You go above and beyond regularly — not for credit, but because that’s how you roll
- You have a sense of humor and have fun
- You love learning, setting goals and are open to guidance and feedback
The role day to day:
- Creating, editing, compiling and proofreading of documents including correspondence, meeting minutes, notices of meetings and manuals
- Managing of administrative processes including tracking completion dates and following precise procedures
- Preparing Strata Property Act forms
- Maintaining and updating documents on a variety of websites
- Updating and using the property management database
- Assisting with answering general office phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate person
- Participating in daily or weekly touchpoints with team members
- Filing of documents
- Following office and company protocol regarding services
- Positively representing the company in the community
- Handling confidential documents with complete discretion
- Other duties as required
A little about us:
- We are friendly, hardworking and a little weird
- Our purpose is helping people live and grow together in every way possible
- Our paradigms are Rebellious Optimism, Wholehearted Togetherness, Insidious Joy, Radical Transparency and Relentless Incrementalism
- Do you want to know more? Visit our website https://www.prolinemanagement.com
Experience & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, collaborative and enthusiasm for working with people and systems
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and attention to detail
- Excellent typing (50+ wpm)
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems including MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and take initiative
- Being flexible and adaptable to changing procedures and tasks
- Ability to manage own schedule and prioritize effectively
- Ability to manage people and situations gracefully
- Clean criminal record check
- Full-time, temporary position (6 months)
- $37-45,000 annually to start.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm, with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Working from home opportunities are available upon completion of the training period (please note that this is not a 100% remote position as in-office hours will be required).
- Weekends and statutory holidays off.
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid volunteer days & other volunteer opportunities
- Vacation policy based on length of service.
- Wellness and Social Committees.
- RRSP matching.
- Health Benefits Trust and Life Insurance.
- Paid days off on your birthday and work anniversary.
- Monthly get-togethers for lunch.
- Seasonal staff parties.
- Employee referral program.
- Education reimbursement program.
- Opportunities for growth.
We are looking for someone who will fit in well with our values and the team. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you will be a great fit for the Administrative Support Specialist role with us. We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Please note that only selected for the interview process candidates will be contacted.