Are you a licensed Property Manager with experience in the industry who has a passion for helping people live and grow together? Come join our Victoria team!
This is YOU to a ‘T’:
- You are confident, kind, patient and a great listener
- You build consensus within diverse groups and manage expectations clearly
- You diffuse situations and handle conflict and negative emotions effectively
- You enthusiastically support positive changes and see opportunities rather than challenges
- You do whatever it takes. The phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You have a sense of humor and have fun
- You create systems to keep organized and stay on top of lots and lots of emails and tasks
- You love learning, setting goals and are open to guidance and feedback
The role day to day:
RECBC Strata Property Manger License is required to be considered for this role
- Consistently demonstrate customer service excellence and help people
- Lead counsel and general meetings and communicate the details through minutes
- Follow systems and processes to ensure timelines for distribution are met
- Review and approve expenditures, monitor financial performance, and help clients develop budgets
- Build relationships and find solutions for conflicting parties if necessary
- Manage emergencies with a decisive and calm demeanor, troubleshoot situations and find positive solutions
- Coordinate schedules for required maintenance
- Supervise building employees including building caretakers
A little about us:
- We are friendly, hardworking and a little weird
- Our purpose is to help people live and grow together in every way possible
- The paradigms we strive for are Rebellious Optimism, Wholehearted Togetherness, Insidious Joy, Radical Transparency and Relentless Incrementalism
- Do you want to know more? Visit our website: www.prolinemanagement.com
Experience & Qualifications
- RECBC Strata Property Manger License is required to be considered for this role
- 2+ years of experience as a licensed strata property manager
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Excellent typing and knowledge of computer systems including Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Valid Class 5 driver's license and a vehicle in good working order.
- Clean criminal record check.
- Proven ability to handle multiple things going on at once including multitasking, meeting deadlines, and maintaining clear communication with the team and clients.
- For this position, you will be required to be eligible to obtain a Strata Property Management license. Please review the eligibility requirement to be licensed in BC prior to applying for this role.
- Full-time, permanent position
- $65,000 – $75,000 annually (based on experience and completion of BC Strata Property Management licensing requirements)
- Working evenings/periodic on-call overnight shifts required
- You must be living in the Victoria area or within reasonable driving distance from the office
- Flexible and remote work opportunities once training has been completed
- Weekends and statutory holidays off
- Licensing and ongoing education costs covered
- Vacation policy based on length of service
- Wellness and Social Committees
- RRSP matching
- Medical benefits and Life Insurance
- Paid days off for your birthday and job anniversary
- Seasonal staff parties
- Employee referral program
- Employee volunteer opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Opportunities for growth
We are looking for someone who will fit in well with our values and the team. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a great fit for the Licensed Property Manager role. We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Please note that only those candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.